6.07.2007

Nothing in Particular





Well, I thought that I would try this out-most of you know how we're doing-pretty good in general, but I certainly can't wait until our next baby is born! (The faster the better). Chris has had to take on most of the household stuff-since I can't walk very well. We still go swimming or have something to do with water almost every day-since it's the one thing that I can do, and the boys love it. Hayden just learned how to propel himself around in the ring-floatie this past week, which makes it a lot easier for me to take the kids swimming by myself. -Just in time, too, because the temperature here now is HOT and HUMID. :)
But things are pretty good in general. Chris is a lifesaver, and he keeps us all "afloat". We can't wait for all our company in July, and for Shelley's wedding-Horray! Love you all! --Wendy

2 comments:

shelleylyn said...

Love to see those pics! The boys look as vibrant and energetic as ever :)

Troy said...

Wow, those boys are growing up quickly! Wendy, you need a wheelchair with a rodded motor. One that can lay down rubber for at least 20'. You could paint it red and call it your hot mama ride! We can hardly wait to see all of you this summer.