6.06.2007

Gross

So, Angela was saying our evening prayer tonight after the kids had gone off to bed. I've had a cold or allergies so my nose is stuffed shut and I'm breathing out of my mouth. Barley jumped up on the bed. Now mind you, I've got my eyes shut for the prayer. The next thing I feel is Barley licking the INSIDE OF MY MOUTH! I gagged and choked and spit all over the place. Angela laughed so hard she almost couldn't finish the prayer. It was never an ambition of mine to be French kissed by a dog, and now I really, truly understand why. GROSS! (Where's the barfing smiley when you need one?)

2 comments:

Wendy/Chris said...

I laughed and laughed! I can't wait to hear any other "adventures" like this one! --Wendy

shelleylyn said...

oh my goodness... My stomach tightened into a knot when I read this...