6.20.2007

I'm almost there...

Well, I am so close to finishing school, that I can almost taste it. I am just trying to bide my time until then and bow out gracefully (not working too well, but that's okay).
The good news is that John has successfully passed, "Mountain Phase" in GA and is now actually at Eglin AFB doing, "Jungle Phase." If he passes this last phase successfully, I could get to see him in about two weeks!!! WAHOO!!!!! It's been since April 26th and it'll be nice to be like a real married person again. ;) If you would like to send him a letter, you can send them until June 30th. His current address is:

2LT John Tribe
6th Bn, RTB
RN#352m Company C
6069 Walkers Lane
Camp James E. Rudder
Eglin AFB, FL 32542

I love you all and look forward to hearing from you or seeing you soon. By the way, I am totally jealous that you all are doing fun things and I am stuck in school. Have a great week!
Alyssa

2 comments:

Troy said...

Hang in there Lys! Fantastic news about John. We had all the kids write him letters for family home evening. I'll mail them to his new address. We're all happy for him.

shelleylyn said...

2 weeks :) You will see him soon! I'm excited for you!