6.02.2007

Sarah's Saturday Ramblings

Hi guys, Tiff just got back from D.C. and had a great time. Michael and Andrew went to see their friends in the school Olympics and summer is nearly here! I'm soooooo ready for school to be over. We get out of school on the 14 of June and then almost right away go to girls camp. I'm so excited it's my first year going we're going to have a blast! The only downside to the end of school is finals, but I don't like to think about that. My Saturday is going well except Tiff and Andrew are both sick I think Mom is too. The people down the street set up a huge inflatable bounce palace and I'm not sure if they're trying to sell it or if they're having a party. This summer I might go up to Cedar Point with my mom and some of my friends but thats still undecided. I can honestly say that this has been the best school year since kindergarten.
I love you all,
Sarah

1 comment:

shelleylyn said...

sounds like you may have a fun summer planned! I loved my first girls camp and you will too :)