11.03.2007

So, I'm on a roll now

So, I saw this commercial on the Army channel and thought you all would like to see it too. It makes me more than proud, honored to be part of the Army family. You all should too, as you are all part of the extended Army family. This is also somewhat of an explanation as to why I am staying in Tennessee while John is away. I love you all and hope that you take the time to watch this movie. Oh, and I saw another one that was super cool too. So here are the links for the videos. (Shelley, something on my computer wouldn't let me just add the link, so just copy the URL everyone).

Army Family, Army Strong commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5RIHo5rh3c

Army Strong commercial that is really touching:
http://www.forscom.army.mil/reeng/1-G8/G8_Army_Strong.htm
click on the high resolution link on the lefthand side of the screen

Love you all! Families are strong. Army Families are Army Strong!

2 comments:

shelleylyn said...

This reminded me of growing up having Dad gone off and on. Made me misty-eyed. Love you.

--technical note: To add a link in your blog post, highlight the text you want to link and click on the button that looks like a world and a chain link. Type or paste in the URL you are linking to, and tada, your text is linked.--

Wendy/Chris said...

I cried when I saw this-I love you both-I guess in a way we are part of your "Army family", too. Love you. :) Wendy